Thursday 24 June 2010

Black Noise...


This isn't particularly new but I've been into Black Noise for aaaaaaaaages now so I thought I'd blog about them.

The above tune is an example of one of their originals that's been released but I particularly like their remixes, the first one I heard is the Tonka - Jack Track remix which is biggg! If you don't have it google it or buy it because it's sick and still a regular in my sets when I play out.

Anyway the tune I'm giving away is their remix of Crookers - Business Man I downloaded a while back but never listened to, and I was just listening through some tunes on iTunes and this came on and made me stop what I was doing. It's proper old style big, wobbly fidget, the kind of tune that got me into fidget back in the day... but it's not behind the times don't worry! It's just bloody good.

So here it is:


Bonus:
I don't feel too bad giving this away because it's old as fuck now but yeah...this is really bloody big, from back in the day. The original is really good too but this remix is just mad.


Lovelove
xxx

1 comment: